Some how I had the on screen keyboard set to activate every time my laptop started up. It was becoming annoying to have to exit it every time I turned on my laptop. I did a search and found these directions on where to turn it off in Windows 7.
- Click on the Windows circle, then click on Control Panel.
- When the Control Panel opens, click on Ease of Access Center.
- Click on the link to “Use the computer without a mouse or keyboard”. You may have to scroll down on the screen to see it.
- Uncheck the box next to “Use On-Screen Keyboard” and press Ok.
- You can then close the window by clicking the X in the corner.
If you want to see a movie of what to do, visit www.vistax64.com